The Golf Widows Tour
All major credit or debit cards are accepted.
Payment to be made at pick up point.
Making a booking
- Make your selections
- Call the sales line and confirm your booking
- Quote the booking reference (this is found on the bottom right hand corner of the form)
- Confirm date, time and pick up location.
Our Featured Tours
House of Bruar
Atholl Palace Hotel
Overlooking the picturesque town of Pitlochry, The Atholl Palace hotel and estate is set in Highland Perthshire and offers award-winning gardens, a swimming pool and spa, a wide variety of sport and leisure facilities, a whisky lounge and scenic mountain and river views. Additional benefits include large lounges with open log-fires and a restaurant with panoramic views across the highlands.
Join us for a Moet afternoon tea.
The Darnley’s story begins in 1565 when Lord Darnley first met his wife to be, Mary Queen of Scots, at Wemyss Castle in Fife, on the East coast of Scotland. Centuries later and the new generation of the Wemyss family used this historical moment as inspiration for the name Darnley’s Gin and the elderflower growing wild around the castle, inspired their first gin recipe.
Family and what that represents is at the heart of what we do here at Darnley’s, whether that’s getting together with those you love to celebrate with a cocktail or gathering together and sharing stories over food and some G&T’s. We hope you can join us at the distillery for a tour or gin school experience and experience our hospitality first hand.
- 1/2 Day £245 | Full Day £499 This excludes Admissions where applicable and Refreshments.
- The prices are for a maximum of 3 people.
- Collection and return to your hotel is also included in the price.
Things to consider before making a booking.
- Due to Covid 19, not all tours are open, so always make a second and third choice.
- Some locations involve above average walking conditions.
- Are there any dietary requirements.
- If there are any circumstances we should know about, please inform us.
You can select as many locations as you like provided we can accommodate them into a 1/2 or full day tour
Booking Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form below with your requirements, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with confirmation.