All major credit or debit cards are accepted.
Payment to be made at pick up point.
Making a booking
- Make your selections
- Call the sales line and confirm your booking
- Quote the booking reference (this is found on the bottom right hand corner of the form)
- Confirm date, time and pick up location.
Our Featured Tours
The Crail Golfing Society is a Scottish golf club established in February 1786 in the Golf Hotel, Crail, Fife. Balcomie is the seventh oldest oldest golf club in the world. Its oldest course, Pick up from your hotel and test your skills.
British Golf Museum
Inside St Andrews Golf Clubhouse
The St Andrews Golf Club, one of the oldest golf clubs in the world, with our inception in 1843. We are proud of our heritage having produced many of the early champions and figures in the game. Today we are still a private members’ club and we still feel we have something to offer the golfing world at large.
We have a thriving junior section that complements our active adult one which boasts members from all corners of the globe. Medals, match play events and other competitions are played throughout the year on the courses in St Andrews. Our clubhouse is the envy of many with its view over the 18th green of the Old Course.
The Golf Tour is charged at £375.00 for 2 persons this includes the golf fees, lunch/dinner collection and return from your hotel.
These are just examples of the the tour, you can select any of the locations below to create your dream tour.
Things to consider before making a booking.
- Due to Covid 19, not all tours are open, so always make a second and third choice.
- Some locations involve above average walking conditions.
- Are there any dietary requirements.
- If there are any circumstances we should know about, please inform us.
Booking Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form below with your requirements, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with confirmation.