Shopping Therapy / Indulgence
All major credit or debit cards are accepted.
Payment to be made at pick up point.
Making a booking
- Make your selections
- Call the sales line and confirm your booking
- Quote the booking reference (this is found on the bottom right hand corner of the form)
- Confirm date, time and pick up location.
Our Featured Tours
The House of Bruar
The House of Bruar is Scotland’s premier independent country fashion retailer, bringing together an impressive collection of traditional Tweeds and cashmere garments with the latest in rural style for a unique shopping experience. Less than an hour’s drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness, no trip to Scotland is complete without a visit to The Home of Scottish Country Clothing.
Atholl Palace Hotel
Overlooking the picturesque town of Pitlochry, The Atholl Palace hotel and estate is set in Highland Perthshire and offers award-winning gardens, a swimming pool and spa, a wide variety of sport and leisure facilities, a whisky lounge and scenic mountain and river views. Additional benefits include large lounges with open log-fires and a restaurant with panoramic views across the highlands. Join us for a Moet afternoon tea
The Bruar Falls
A beautiful short but surprisingly strenuous walk with good views of the gorge and falls from two stone bridges and a picnic area.
Clear paths on a hilly route with some steep sections and sheer drops at the gorge edge. I can see the camera flashing.
- 1/2 Day £245 | Full Day £499 This excludes Admissions where applicable and Refreshments.
- The prices are for a maximum of 3 people.
- Collection and return to your hotel is also included in the price.
Things to consider before making a booking.
- Due to Covid 19, not all tours are open, so always make a second and third choice.
- Some locations involve above average walking conditions.
- Are there any dietary requirements.
- If there are any circumstances we should know about, please inform us.
You can select as many locations as you like provided we can accommodate them into a 1/2 or full day tour
Booking Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form below with your requirements, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with confirmation.