Fishing Village Tours
All major credit or debit cards are accepted.
Payment to be made at pick up point.
Making a booking
- Make your selections
- Call the sales line and confirm your booking
- Quote the booking reference (this is found on the bottom right hand corner of the form)
- Confirm date, time and pick up location.
Our Featured Tours
A bustling town, Pittenweem is an active port and has a fish market every morning, plenty of shops to browse in and a good selection of pubs and restaurants. Visitors flock to enjoy the lively atmosphere and traditional charm of the place, and its houses with the Dutch style crow-stepped gables.
The Pittenweem Arts Festival brings resident artists together to offer exhibitions, workshops, performances, talks and children’s events, all related to the arts. It it highly respected in Scotland and further afield.
Anstruther is a busy, seaside village which is most famous for it’s award winning fish and chips which taste even better eaten in the fresh air overlooking the lovely harbour.
Anstruther has long been a fishing village, although these days there are more pleasure boats than fishing ones. You can learn all about the history in the Scottish Fisheries Museum. It’s also nice to just stroll along the cobbled streets and enjoy the buildings and charm of this fishing town. During the summer months, you can also take a boat trip from Anstruther to the Isle of May to view the puffins!
Situated on the Fife Coastal Path, St Monans draws people to it with its pretty houses and harbour, not to mention the remains of the once great Newark Castle. A climb to St Monans Church will reward you with breathtaking views over the Forth and you can spot the three piers jutting into the sea. Then take a walk to the Windmill and discover the salt production that used to base here.
- 1/2 Day £245 | Full Day £499 This excludes Admissions where applicable and Refreshments.
- The prices are for a maximum of 3 people.
- Collection and return to your hotel is also included in the price.
Things to consider before making a booking.
- Due to Covid 19, not all tours are open, so always make a second and third choice.
- Some locations involve above average walking conditions.
- Are there any dietary requirements.
- If there are any circumstances we should know about, please inform us.
You can select as many locations as you like provided we can accommodate them into a 1/2 or full day tour
Booking Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form below with your requirements, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with confirmation.