Castles and Palace Tours
All major credit or debit cards are accepted.
Payment to be made at pick up point.
Making a booking
- Make your selections
- Call the sales line and confirm your booking
- Quote the booking reference (this is found on the bottom right hand corner of the form)
- Confirm date, time and pick up location.
Our Featured Tours
Scone Palace has an exciting and colourful history as one of Scotland’s most important stately homes. In the intervening centuries, it has been the seat of parliaments and the crowing palace of the Kings of Scots, including Macbeth and Robert the Bruce. The palace houses an outstanding collection of antiques, paintings and rare artefacts and the grounds are renowned throughout the world, making the stately home one of the most popular attractions in Scotland.
Kellie Castle is a large and attractive old tower house, once held by the Oliphants and then the Erskine Earls of Kellie. It is set in a beautiful spot with stunning gardens, near Elie in Fife in central Scotland.
- 1/2 Day £245 | Full Day £499 This excludes Admissions where applicable and Refreshments.
- The prices are for a maximum of 3 people.
- Collection and return to your hotel is also included in the price.
Things to consider before making a booking.
- Due to Covid 19, not all tours are open, so always make a second and third choice.
- Some locations involve above average walking conditions.
- Are there any dietary requirements.
- If there are any circumstances we should know about, please inform us.
You can select as many locations as you like provided we can accommodate them into a 1/2 or full day tour
Booking Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form below with your requirements, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with confirmation.